select a collection option below to discover more about my session options!
Photography is more than point, click, done. To me it is the art of story telling. Every time a client steps in front of my camera, I am capturing the essence of who they are and where they are in that particular season of life.
Every session receives a personalized Blog post, like a short story sneak peek into their special moment. I also provide a quick turn around on galleries and special orders because let's face it, no one likes sitting around waiting on their images, right!? I love professionally designing photo books for my clients, typical delivery is within 2 weeks of final approval date.
Photography is a big part of the wedding planning process and I'm here to tell you that it doesn't have to be stressful. My husband and I have over 10 years combined experience in the wedding industry. So needless to say we know our way around a wedding or two! With all the details you are working so hard to sort out, having them all professionally documented is important and I'm here to do just that.
I believe that wedding photography is not a one size fits all situation. Every bride is special and unique and deserves photographs that display her wedding day in an elegant and romantic way. My goal going into every wedding is to provide a fun and relaxed experience for my couples. Your wedding day is a once in a lifetime moment and your portrait gallery is a quintessential part of it.
Visit our wedding website.
investment starts at $175
Documenting the sacraments is a very special honor.
I offer a few different package options for these special occasions.
1. Sacramental Rite; Ceremony
2. Portrait Session; 1 hour
3. Celebration Documentation; Event Coverage
4. Custom packages available.
Each sacrament, church and family is unique, so I require that we have either a video or in person meeting prior to booking sacramental sessions. Please fill out the contact form at the bottom of this page to schedule a time to discuss your sacrament.
Investment starts at $250
Senior year is a big deal!
This year is full of amazing memories and big decisions that will have a huge impact on your life. You will look back and remember all the special moments from pep rallies to senior banquets, sport teams to weekends with friends. And you will soon be off on your next adventure, leaving high school behind.
I believe that you and your family should have amazing images to commemorate this special chapter in your life and for you to have to look back on with fond memories (and to help tell all those awesome stories) for years to come.
I promise you 2 things:
1. Your gallery will reflect you, your personality and your interests.
2. You will feel confident, have fun and really enjoy the process.
No modeling experience necessary! I will teach you everything and you will be a pro by the time we are finished.
Investment starts at $175
These sessions are a great way to document your family's journey as you grow and change. As any parent knows, littles don't stay little for long. It seems like they change every day! I offer two packages for your family to choose from. A short and sweet session for Christmas cards or to do yearly portraits or a full family session for you to update your gallery wall at home, create year books and share with extended family.
I can promise you this:
1. Your family will have fun!
2. You will enjoy these images for years to come.
3. I will guide you through the process from planning until after your session.
Please check out my full family welcome guide to read about what to expect, some tips on how to prepare for your session and more! There is even a section in there just for Dad!
investment starts at $250
I offer four distinct collections to my new families.
1. Birth Story. Documenting your amazing birth story. I will be along side you documenting your labor, delivery and the first hour your little one spends with you. Capturing the details while you and your loved ones focus on the miracle of childbirth.
2. Newborn. This collection is to spotlight your baby! We will get together around 6-10 days after birth for a Studio session or LifeStyle in home session, including baby portraits with those cute wraps and props!
3. Fresh 48. The days right after birth are amazing! You are bonding with your new little one (and they are constantly changing!). I will come to your place of delivery 24-48 hours after birth. This will not take the place of a birth story session, but will capture the new love and connection between you and your baby.
4. Baby's 1st Year Gallery. This is a personalized custom gallery collection that includes 4 sessions; Newborn, 4 month, 8 month and 1st Birthday including a complimentary cake smash! At the end of your little ones first year you will have a beautiful professionally curated wall art gallery in your home.
Most parents tell us this is when they fall in love with their baby... so why would you not have it beautifully documented?! I also offer sitter (4, 6 and 8 month milestones) and first birthday cake smash sessions!
Investment starts at $375
Boudoir photography is a powerful experience that takes a woman on a journey to self-confidence and rediscovering herself.
Whether you are newly engaged, recently went through a major life change or just looking for a reason to get dolled up, boudoir is for you. I will walk you through the process beforehand so that you know what to expect, so no surprises. I will work with you, as a unique woman, styling your shoot to your level of comfort and personality, I even have a personal stylist that is ready to do your hair and make-up. It is my goal for you to leave your shoot feeling the same way I felt after mine, empowered and alive!. I am in the business of enriching the lives of my clients through photography and a boudoir shoot is a great way for you to hit that reset button and gain the confidence every woman needs.
I don't take pictures of women for men to look at.
I don't take pictures of "perfect" women because they don't exist.
I photograph beautiful real women, just the way God made them.
I empower women through the art of boudoir photography, because we all need to be reminded that we are beautiful.
For more information on JB Boudoir, please join us !
P.S. I can't wait to learn more about your photography needs!
I would love to get together and sip a cup of coffee (or tea, if that's more your style) and get to know about you and your vision for what you are looking for.
My treat!! Just connect with me below and we will get something set up!
You choose the amount,
They use it towards the session of their choice!